Are you looking for the best WordPress eCommerce plugins for your online store? If yes, this article has you covered.
With powerful eCommerce plugins, you’ll have the perfect tools to create an eCommerce site and expand your online business.
Luckily, you’ll find numerous eCommerce plugins and extensions available that assist in building a fully functional online store.
To help you make the best choice, we’ve compiled a list of the 16 best WordPress eCommerce plugins.
Also, to save you time and ensure your convenience, we’ve even included our top suggestions.
Manage Product Listings
Shopping Cart and Checkout
Automatic Tax Calculation
Includes Third-party Products
Easy Digital Downloads
Coupon Code Integration
Offers an “Add to Cart” Buttons
Restricted File Access
License Key Control
Bulk Product Editing
Real-time Earnings Reports
Frontend Product Variations
Multiple Payment Gateways
How to Choose the Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins?
Lots of WordPress plugins can help you create an online store. However, you need to be careful while selecting the WordPress eCommerce plugin for your website.
So, here are some of the important things to consider while choosing the best plugin for your site.
- Ease of Use: Choose a plugin with a standard and familiar interface. The easier it is to use the plugin, the better your experience will be.
- Payment Methods: Check how many and which methods of payment are supported by the plugin. Also, determine whether these payment options come pre-installed or if you need additional add-ons to enable them
- Integrations: Look into the plugin’s compatibility with third-party applications. Being able to connect with other tools can enhance the plugin’s features.
- Support: Having access to direct help and thorough documentation is important when using a plugin. So, look for a plugin with excellent support.
- User Reviews: Ideally, a high number of installations indicates better product quality. Even so, check the positive and negative reviews to make the final decision.
With that said, let’s jump into the list of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress.
6 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins for Your Site
WooCommerce is a top choice for creating online stores on WordPress. It’s free, open-source, and popular among those starting an eCommerce business.
WooCommerce supports hundreds of plugins, and extensions, making adding new features to the site easier.
Moreover, functions like order tracking, customer login, email alert, etc., aid in easy order management across the store.
WooCommerce facilitates the sale of digital and physical items, complete with shipping integration. It offers dashboard control for delivery options and inventory tracking.
- Easy search and filter capability for finding products quickly.
- Allows you to include both third-party and affiliate products.
- Enable 100+ payment gateways including PayPal, bank transfer, etc.
- Notification alert for low stock
- Auto-calculation of taxes on products.
Price: Free (Only pay for extensions, hosting, and domain fees)
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) is one of the best WordPress eCommerce plugins that simplifies selling downloadable products like eBooks, graphics, and software on WordPress sites.
The plugin offers an “Add to Cart” button on your store so users can purchase multiple products at the same time.
You can also view and manage detailed customer records along with complete eCommerce reports of earnings, sales, refunds, etc.
Moreover, EDD lets you manage product licensing if you sell products like software and their license keys. You can also handle the payments easily since it’s compatible with payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and more.
- Highly customizable checkout process and purchase delivery
- Files access control to authorized customers only
- Extensive product documentation and technical support
- Lets you add coupons or discount codes to checkout
- Supports delivery tools like Amazon S3 and Dropbox for hosting product
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $99.50/year)
Dokan is one of the best multivendor plugins found freely on the WordPress plugin reserve.
Dokan enables the effortless creation of multi-vendor marketplaces, allowing an unlimited number of vendors to register and sell their products.
You can generate commissions from sales, while each vendor enjoys a personalized, branded storefront.
Vendors can create various products with this plugin – physical, variable, bookable, downloadable, or auctionable.
Likewise, you can easily condition shipping methods and delivery options with vendors, including setting rates and tracking shipments.
- Allows you to set restrictions for coupons
- Enable you to edit multiple products at the same time
- Enable user registration and login with social media profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn
- Real-time earning reports and statements
- Frontend dashboard for each seller
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $149/year)
BigCommerce is a fully hosted eCommerce platform that lets you create an online store with WordPress.
The plugin makes creating complex catalogs and extensive volume order management easier.
Even better, it offers shipment and invoice tracking, online transactions, auto-creation of sign-in, cart, or account pages, etc.
Unlike other eCommerce platforms, it doesn’t charge any cost per transaction. And you can select from over 65 international payment integrations.
- Create discounts and promotions with no scripting
- Customize bulk pricing for each SKU for specific customers
- Customizable shopping cart
- Multi-channel selling and management like eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Supports both classic editor and Gutenberg
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $29/month)
Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart stands as another impressive free WordPress plugin for eCommerce. This online store plugin enables you to effortlessly add an online shop into your WordPress website.
The plugin features unlimited storage, regular backups, security updates, and many more. With this plugin, you can add your store to multiple marketplaces and social sites without add-ons.
Moreover, it’s compatible with hundreds of extensions and powerful APIs.
So, you’ll get many methods of payment, such as Stripe and PayPal, and major carriers like UPS, FedEx, Australia Post, etc., for shipping and delivery.
- Effortless and configurable settings
- Automatic synchronization with multiple websites, blogs, and social sites
- Provides free mobile application
- Supports managing multiple stores from a single account
- Integrated with popular CMS platforms like Wix, and Squarespace.
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $14.08/month)
6. WP EasyCart
WP EasyCart is one of the top WordPress eCommerce plugins that lets you create an online store or add one to an existing site. It allows you to sell products, subscriptions, gift cards, and more.
It offers PayPal Express, Square, and Stripe as payment gateways that are Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) compliant.
Also, it lets you promote your products on social networks with a premium plugin extension.
Furthermore, you have the option to design user-friendly login pages for your customers, and actively involve them through coupon and promotion systems
- Automate taxes and shipping costs based on location and weight
- Handle an unlimited catalog of products, including prices, stock, and variations
- Integrated with Google Analytics to analyze website traffic
- Integration with UPS, DHL, etc. for delivery
- Integration with TaxCloud API for country-wise tax rates
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $69/year)
9 Best WordPress Plugins to Grow Your eCommerce Site
You can quickly and effortlessly build any custom registration form for your WordPress site with its drag-and-drop feature.
Further, it lets you create customized forms with unlimited styling options to match your website’s layout. It also sends customizable email notifications to users after form submissions and profile changes.
Moreover, you can replace WooCommerce’s default login form with User Registration with a simple shortcode. Even better, you can sync user details provided during registration with the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Compatible with popular email marketing tools like Mailchimp, MailerLite, etc.
- Import/export forms and users
- Avoid data breaches with the Two Factor Authentication (2FA) system
- Stripe and PayPal integration for user payments
- Protection against spam registrations
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $79/year)
Everest Forms is a lightweight and extensible form builder plugin freely available in WordPress.
Everest Forms comes with a drag-and-drop function, making it easier for you to create any kind of form imaginable. Also, it helps you save precious time as it provides pre-built templates for form building.
What’s more, all the forms you build using this plugin are 100% responsive and GDPR compliant.
Moreover, the plugin comes with add-ons for marketing tools like Mailchimp to generate leads for your site through efficient email marketing.
- Lets you view, edit, delete, or restore form entries
- Track form conversion rates using Google Analytics to optimize performance
- Export all submitted customer data in CSV/Excel format for records
- Integrates with payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net
- Uses captcha to prevent spambot contact form submissions
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $48.3/year)
Next, we have Rank Math, a well-known SEO plugin for WordPress.
It’s a user-friendly tool that allows you to configure different SEO settings with a few clicks.
Thus, you can effortlessly optimize your pages and posts for improved rankings on various search engines, resulting in more organic traffic.
The plugin integrates with WooCommerce to enhance the SEO score of your eCommerce site.
It also helps you optimize product pages with structured data, manage your URLs and slugs, index your products, and direct traffic to important pages.
- Content AI for AI-generated suggestions
- Built-in advanced SEO analytics module
- Enable Google Search Console inside your WordPress admin dashboard
- Suggests high-quality sites for acquiring backlinks along with outreach emails
- Performs SEO audit with a single click to improve ranking.
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $5.75/month)
SureTriggers is an ingenious WordPress plugin that works like magic for eCommerce sites.
Imagine boosting your sales effortlessly! It’s like having a personal sales assistant on your online store.
It uses smart triggers to engage visitors, such as enticing discounts, exit-intent pop-ups, and personalized recommendations targeted to the right moment.
What makes SureTriggers the best is its flexibility and ease of use. No coding headaches – just a user-friendly interface to tailor your triggers and actions.
So, wave goodbye to abandoned carts and say hello to higher conversions. With SureTriggers, your eCommerce game is set to thrive!
- Attention-grabbing pop-ups
- Retrieve lost sales from abandoned shopping carts
- Create one workflow to accomplish multiple tasks
- Custom API integration
- Create multi-step drip campaigns to engage customers post-purchase
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $9/month)
MonsterInsights stands out as a prominent WordPress analytics plugin.
It’s popular for its capability to monitor user actions throughout your e-commerce website. This includes tracking user behavior across your online store, including product views, checkout, thank you page, and more.
In a single platform, you get valuable features like real-time statistics, file download and custom link tracking, multi-site analytics, and more.
Besides that, MonsterInsights lets you see the reports on content, forms, search console, audience, etc. from the dashboard.
Likewise, you can get more clicks and improve SEO following suggestions using the Headline Analyzer feature.
- Customize your site according to reports from the dashboard
- Improve user experience and SEO rankings
- Blocks third-party feeds
- Accurate tracking on all AMP-enabled pages
- Disable author name tracking
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $99.50/year)
Jetpack is an essential plugin for any eCommerce site. It’s because Jetpack offers 24/7 security, speed-enhancing caching, and detailed analytics necessary for a fast and safe online store.
This plugin also includes automatic real-time backup and data restoration features.
Additionally, this plugin serves as a powerful tool for detecting malware and conducting security scans, all of which can be rectified with just a simple click.
Besides, you’re able to speed up your eCommerce site with its Google AMP integration, CDN integration, and lazy loading features.
- Brute force attack prevention to safeguard your WordPress login page
- Collect payment or donation with PayPal and Stripe
- Offers unlimited storage for backup
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- Jetpack AI Assistant integration enables the creation of diverse content
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $24.95/month)
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency might prove useful if you run an online store and want to start selling internationally.
It’s one of the best WordPress plugins for online stores since it helps you display multiple currencies based on customers’ location.
You can also add currency switchers to your site and set your own or automatic exchange rate option.
Furthermore, the plugin lets you add fixed custom prices and shipping rates in your secondary currencies.
- Enables setting custom prices and shipping rates
- Lets you select various languages for emails
- Translates online store links to various languages
- Compatible with other WooCommerce extensions
- Translates product details and customer reviews
Mailchimp for WooCommerce is the leading marketing automation platform suitable for every store owner.
With this plugin, you can automatically sync your customers and their purchase data with your Mailchimp account.
Linking with Mailchimp makes it easier for you to send targeted campaigns and recommend products to your audiences.
Furthermore, Mailchimp automatically tracks and segments customers based on purchase history and frequency. You may also embed a pop-up form that converts your visitors to subscribers.
- Highlight products with beautiful landing page
- Sync new subscribers to your audience
- Send recommendations, new product alerts, or reminder emails
- Provides reports and metrics to track campaign Return On Investment (ROI)
- Marketing automation to remind customers regarding products they’ve left on their cart or browsed on your site
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $175/year)
HubSpot is a WordPress platform commonly used for marketing, sales, and customer service.
The plugin lets you manage contacts and create engaging email marketing campaigns.
Similarly, you can nurture your leads by sending newsletters, giving discount offers, and organizing promotional events regularly.
HubSpot’s email and traffic analytics helps to understand which marketing actions are yielding results and which ones need a fix.
Moreover, you can get detailed reports on the performance of WordPress landing pages, email campaigns, etc. and view them in the dashboard.
- Automated product promotion
- Seamless integrations with popular apps and systems like Salesforce CRM, Shopify
- Bulk-create and schedule social media content
- Third-party integrations for extensive features
- Excellent support team via chat, email, or phone
Price: Freemium (Premium Plan Starts from $18/month)
That concludes our list of the best WordPress eCommerce plugins to create a stunning online store.
Each plugin listed is fully functional and updated regularly to ensure a smooth experience. So, you can analyze and select the finest plugin for your website.
If you’re looking for more plugins, check out our articles on registration payment plugins.
For more insights and WordPress-related posts, visit our official blog.
Enjoy your reading!