Are you searching for the best digital agency WordPress themes? Then, your search ends here.
A professional website is essential to brand and operate a digital agency successfully. And with a suitable digital marketing theme, you can create such a website without any hassle.
But with the endless theme options, you might be confused about which agency theme to choose. So, in this article, we’ve listed the best agency WordPress themes for digital business websites.
What to Look for Before Installing Digital Agency Themes?
Here are a few must-haves features you need to look for while choosing a digital agency theme:
- Easy Customization: You’ll need to customize the theme’s elements to build the perfect website that matches your vision or brand. So, make sure that the theme has easy customization options.
- Responsive Design: Examine whether the theme is responsive or not. This way, your website looks perfect on devices of any screen size.
- Compatible with eCommerce Plugins: If you plan to run an online store on your site, make sure the theme is compatible with eCommerce plugins like WooCommerce.
- Page Load Time: A business site should be fast and smooth for better user experience and engagement. Thus, only use themes that have low page load time.
Note: You can also explore the reviews, testimonials, ratings, and the number of installations for a detailed insight into each theme.
19 Best Digital Agency WordPress Themes
Zakra is a freemium multipurpose theme with multiple starter templates that you can use to create attractive and professional digital agency websites. It’s fully responsive and swift, offering a smooth user experience to your visitors.
As it’s compatible with popular WooCommerce, payment, and shipping plugins, Zakra could be the ideal theme for you. You can enjoy smooth website building with the many page builders Zakra supports. Also, it has SEO-optimized code that results in your website ranking higher in search engine results.
- User-friendly and sleek design
- 7+ widget areas
- Advanced typography like font-family, line-height
- RTL (Right-to-Left Text) language assistance
- Documentation, 24/7 email, and online chat support
Price: Free or $59/Year for Personal Plan (Up to 30% Off)
Astra is one of the fastest free WordPress themes with remarkable flexibility and responsiveness. Most importantly, it offers various digital agency starter templates to help you create an agency website quickly.
Since Astra was built keeping performance in mind, it’s integrated with native AMP. Hence, it’s incredibly lightweight and offers quick performance. Moreover, with Astra, you can create dynamic color palettes and use them to create consistent designs across the site.
- Design options like mobile/sticky header
- RTL and translation-ready
- Works smoothly with major page builders
- Regularly updated
Price: Free or $47/Year for Pro Plan (With 1 year of free support and updates)
Neve is a super-fast multipurpose theme perfect for crafting agencies of any size, whether they be startups or established companies. It’s fully AMP optimized and responsive adapting perfectly to any viewing device.
You can easily create custom headers and footers as well as add your own custom content to the theme. You get 20+ header components, too, including Carts and Socials. Also, the theme comes with enhanced WooCommerce integration.
- Easily customizable
- Neve cloud storage for saving custom templates
- Global color palettes
- Works well with page builders like Elementor
- Video tutorials and email support for users
Price: Free or $69/Year for Personal Plan
A popular option when it comes to the best digital agency WordPress themes is Divi. It’s a premium multipurpose theme and an advanced visual editor, perfect for building any type of website you want. It comes with an extensive library of high-quality editable templates.
With this theme, you can easily redo, undo, and travel through your entire editing history. Similarly, you can save and manage unlimited custom designs and easily reuse them to create new pages.
- Create and customize your pages in real-time
- Reusable custom contents/layouts
- Create dynamic transition effects between content
- Supports major WordPress plugins
- Header and footer personalization
Price: $89/Year for Unlimited Sites Usage (With 1 year of free support and updates)
You may build almost any type of digital agency website using the OceanWP theme. You can choose the number of columns, colors, typography, adjust padding, and many more to create a unique digital agency platform.
It’s lightweight, developer-friendly, and provides professionally designed starter templates. Furthermore, it follows the best SEO practices so that your site responds quickly and looks good on every device.
- Easy to use and configure
- 7 customizable header styles
- Compatible with Elementor and WooCommerce
- RTL and translation support
- Forums and documentation for support
Price: Free or $35/Year for Personal Plan (With 1-year free support and updates)
Spacious is a simple and flexible WordPress business theme coded and designed to be super-fast, responsive, and multilingual. It’s perfect for creating small to medium business sites using its powerful features.
Spacious offers 30+ free starter sites, so import a demo and start customizing it using the page builder of your choice. It also includes theme-specific widgets such as Call to Action, Featured Single Page, etc., helpful for online businesses.
- Configurable layouts and builder settings
- Enhanced WooCommerce integration
- Primary as well as category color options
- RTL and WPML support
- Footer copyright editor
Price: Free or $69/Year for Pro Plan (Up to 15% Off)
OnePress is a creative one-page theme available for free on WordPress. It offers custom content blocks with parallax background effects that you can quickly edit with a built-in customizer.
Unlike other themes, it improves your site’s speed and saves users’ bandwidth by loading images asynchronously. Also, you can upload high-resolution images as the theme provides a retina-ready display.
- One-page design with AJAX pagination
- Major browsers compatibility
- Sticky navigation
- Default front-end editor
Price: Free or $99/Year for Theme Bundle
Hestia is another stylish one-page theme that’s suitable for building any type of digital agency website. It has over 100K active users and fits startup businesses, portfolios, online agencies, and eCommerce platforms.
It has broad page builder compatibility and eCommerce plugin integrations. Besides that, it offers beautiful animations and a slick design with uncompromised speed and responsiveness.
- Powerful front-page options and customization
- Multiple demo sites
- Built-in ‘Material Design’ for responsive animations
- Fully customizable homepage sections
- Video tutorials and email support
Price: Free or $69/Year for Personal Plan (With 1 year free support and updates)
With Phlox, you can start constructing digital agencies easily. It’s a responsive and totally customizable theme with 100% GDPR compliance.
It provides 30+ exclusive widgets and elements along with 200+ ready-to-use website templates. So, designing a website would be a piece of cake even for users without any coding knowledge. You can even copy and paste elements from one-page template to another.
- Easy personalization of content
- Video background and animated sections
- Multiple typography elements
- Integrated with Elementor, Visual Composer, etc.
- Advanced image preloading
Price: Free or $39 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
Yet another popular web-building tool is Page Builder Framework. It’s among the best digital agency WordPress themes you can use to create an agency site quickly. You can utilize its WordPress customizer to design unique-looking layouts on both posts and pages.
As the name suggests, the theme’s UI works well with all the page builders. Moreover, it’s mobile responsive and integrates with WooCommerce extensions seamlessly.
- Made for page builders
- Sticky navigation and transparent header
- Custom responsive breakpoints
- Integrated with translation plugins like WPML
- Off-canvas/Fullscreen menu options
Price: Free or $58/Year for Premium Add-ons (With 1 year of free support and updates)
Ewebot is an SEO and marketing agency WordPress theme that’s best for developing digital agencies, web studios, etc. It has 3 homepage layouts with a search form and a static image. However, they all are responsive and load quickly.
You can simply add readymade design blocks to any content area. Moreover, the theme is compatible with Elementor, thus, helping you create custom pages with multiple content blocks.
- 12+ pre-made templates
- Demo import tool with 3 courses of action
- WooCommerce shop compatible
- Powerful GT3 header builder
- Detailed documentation and effective support team
Price: $65 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
12. SEO Lounge
SEO Lounge is an awesome WordPress theme ideal for SEO and digital marketing companies. It has a variety of demos to choose from and an unlimited collection of inner page designs. You may also use color palettes to personalize the designs.
You can use pre-built shortcodes without any coding to add visual elements to web pages, posts, and widgets. By default, the theme comes with 90+ element shortcodes and multiple powerful widgets.
- 110+ ready to use template blocks
- Ability to re-style existing menu
- Cross-browser compatible
- Library of header styles
- Responsive and multilingual
Price: $59 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
Seosight is one of the best digital agency WordPress themes that’s popular for its eye-catching designs. It has a beginner-friendly admin interface, the newest SEO rules, correct tags, and responsive design.
The KingComposer plugin embedded in the theme allows you to easily customize sliders and design unique layouts. You can make your site attractive with a multi-column grid menu and different animation variants from Seosight’s row settings.
- Powerful Elementor live frontend editor
- Multi-column grid menu
- Rich Theme Options panel
- One-page parallax option
Price: $39 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
Intact is a flexible multipurpose theme uniquely designed for startups, creative agencies, portfolios, web studios, etc. It comes with 12+ built-in demos that you can import with its one-click demo importer.
The theme includes WPBakery and Revolution Slider, which provide you with the best tools to make beautiful layouts and slideshows. In addition, it has high-resolution font icon sets which you can use to tweak the theme content.
- Simple UI and settings
- Numerous inner pages
- Over 30 built-in content elements
- SEO-optimized code
- 4 customizable footer widget areas
Price: $59 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
Continuing the list of best digital agency WordPress themes, we present you with Zita. It’s a swift and customizable theme developed with the finest SEO practices.
Zita combines with Elementor giving you 40+ addons to work with while creating your site. You also get 7 post layouts and options to modify each post element like meta, read more, comments, date box, etc.
- Complete website structure control
- 8 unique header and footer styles
- Customizable theme branding
- Deeply integrated with WooCommerce
- Templates built using Brizy and Beaver Builder available
Price: Free or $59/Year for Pro Plan (With 1 year of free support and updates)
Featuredlite is a user-friendly theme specially designed for corporate websites. This responsive theme enables background sliders, adding up to 3 slides. And it gives professionally designed widget-based homepage sections too.
With the live theme customizer, you can make tweaks on the site and see the changes in real time. You’re free to choose any desired color for any elements and section of your site’s post and pages.
- WooCommerce and bbPress compatible
- Advanced header and footer customization
- SEO-friendly and responsive
- Embedded social icons in the footer
- Lifetime free updates
Price: Free or $59 for a Lifetime Purchase (With 1 year free support and updates)
Next, we have Esotera, a highly customizable WordPress multipurpose theme. With the block editor, you can create unique-looking layouts on both posts and pages quickly.
Plus, it offers several adjustable layouts and widget areas together with personalizable colors and post-metas. Besides that, it has Schema.org integration for better search engine results visibility.
- Flexible header and footer widgets
- Backup, migrate, and import theme option
- Enhanced icon block and featured boxes sections
- Advanced shortcodes
- Dedicated technical support
Price: Free or €45/Year (With 1 year free support and updates)
Abstrak is a robust digital agency and modern WordPress theme. It’s designed to help build creative agency websites for innovative professionals. The settings are simple to configure and you can easily personalize the theme content.
With the Abstrak theme, you can add various transition effects across contents. And the images and transitions don’t ruin your site’s speed or responsiveness in any manner.
- 20+ unique inner pages
- Retina-ready icons
- 4 header versions
- Customizable homepage variations
Price: $29 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
Last on our list of the best digital agency WordPress themes is Betakit. It’s a clean, multipurpose WordPress theme for digital agencies. Since it’s Elementor based, you can build unlimited page structures using over 60 pre-made Elementor widgets.
In addition, Betakit offers responsive animation slides and a dynamic theme control panel. And it’s optimized for page speed and SEO. This makes your site fast with a better chance of ranking high on search engines.
- 22+ inner pages
- Sticky logo option
- Combined ACF plugin for extra content fields
- List/Grid view for shop
- Supports parallax effects and SVG animations
Price: $39 for a Regular License (With 6 months of free support)
There you have it! These are some of the best digital agency WordPress themes to help you create a successful agency website. In turn, you can build an awesome online presence and grow your business.
All these themes are customizable, responsive, and SEO-friendly. They also offer ready-made starter templates for a quick start on page building.
However, it’s up to you to go through the themes’ descriptions and choose one that fulfills your requirements.
If you’re confused about which theme to choose, we suggest Zakra. It’s a lightweight modern multipurpose theme with essential plugin compatibilities. Just import one of its templates and start customizing!